Friday, June 1, 2012

Focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel (#1218)

When the noise of life gets so unbearable that I start to question my own strengths, I pause and remember that it is during the hard and difficult times that I am needed the most to exhibit my strengths. Just when the crushing feeling of inevitability starts to worm it's way into my soul, I can see the little bit of light that is far off but shining brightly. It is like that with me today, when the absurd of our society gets to shake it's bony repulsive finger in my face and say I told you so! Well, you didn't tell me so you bony finger-shaking heathen, all you did was lie and and destroy those things that are good. Well, that re-invigorates me to pump out my chest and begin to form the argument that is needed to clearly describe the failings of those who manipulate and lie for greed. I will not sit idly by and allow those who would cause pain and suffering to so many without an effort to stop it. I just need to focus on the little light at the end of the tunnel and realize that my fighting back will somehow make that light a little larger and closer to becoming full on. I am also mindful that just when it seems darkest only means that I am just around the corner from my hope if I don't quit on myself. Everything worthy in life has been fought hard for, a price has been dearly paid. I am no exception and quitting is not a part of who I am. I am a human being who sees the future of our species in exceptional ways and that is the impetus to my motivation. I achieve many things with this one little concept, focusing on the one thing that is most important to me, the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: