Monday, September 8, 2014

Staying in the good vibration (#2047)

If you have ever played baseball and for all the times you have hit the ball, there is that one time you remember when it was a perfect contact. The pitched ball hitting the bat in the "sweet spot". It is like that when a vibration is felt that is so in tune with what you are doing that nothing else would add to it. A sort of perfect moment in time. The trick is to capture that type of vibration in all the things we are doing. Impossible for sure but not worth giving up on. Music has that effect for most of us. We hear the sounds of instruments or of nature and we collapse in on ourselves with an all encompassing sense of life. Another medium I feel all the goodness of the surrounding vibrations is when I used to run for miles on end and when the weariness and body aches stopped they gave way to a euphoric sensation of almost like flying without actually flying. A serene sense of oneness with all around me.
The vibrations in our life are out there in plenitude but we must be willing to find them and then make them a steady diet in our lives. For one thing it takes all presumption and arrogance out of our lives since we do end up with a sense of awesomeness for our accomplishment. In that receiving of awe, we can be transformed to seeing our existence through a different and more liberating set of eyes. I tried to keep that euphoric sensation with drugs and alcohol and failed miserably. No short cut attempt to capture my needed vibration worked. It has to be spiritual in nature and not artificial. This is why I am such a stalwart spiritualist. I have a connection with all things in our Universe and for me to seek out that connection and find it in all the little small ways provides me with a real feeling of belonging. My good vibrations are what make life special for me and surely for all of us as well.

No comments: