Saturday, May 23, 2015

Keeping happy and caring people in my life (#2304)

The people I associate with in person are the people who make me smile if not downright belly laugh or they care so much more than just for themselves. It hasn't always been easy for me to spot them when I meet them but after some time their character and personalities become apparent. I have found out the hard way that I have no time for negative people or people who are ruthless in their own ambitions. Life shouldn't be about how we get over on each other, life should be about happiness and righting wrongs. There really is so much to do and to think about changing for the better that which is not better, that any time spent in unnecessary frustration or unnecessary harm is illogical like Star Trek's Spock would say. As a member of an amazing species we have unique abilities that are better served when we are doing positive things and enjoying the experiences life puts in front of me. These are the riches in life we seek, not monetary gain or the old dream of sitting in a room full of money and wading in it. lol. It is like that dream I once had of eating my way through the center of a mountain of Jello, it may sound good in theory but the practicality of it is that I would only get sick to my stomach. Quality of life is the real value, not quantity of material, or the "woe is me" types. There is much hard work to be done to fend off the thieves who would destroy our democracy and there is much work to be done to improve our historically new democratic society. All of which takes objective positive thinkers who are more in tune with inner happiness instead of a false outer one. These are the ones who fascinate me and with whom I would be proud to call my friends.

No comments: