Thursday, November 24, 2016

Time to just take a break today (#2855)

     I plan on just being today. I will go see my parents for some Turkey and have some easy conversation. I am fortunate to have my Dad and Mom still with me here and it is days like today where we can just sit back and reminisce. I am not one for socializing much so I won't drag out my visit. Holidays are such a non factor with me. I try not to treat any day differently than another because when it all comes down to it each day is special in it's own way. However that being said, I don't often get invited over for Turkey dinner so that is what today is. There is so much going on in the world and I usually have my self inserted into it. Yet not today unless some magnificent thing or catastrophic thing occurs I will be just silent and reflective.
     Today's post will be short and I will end it now with a greeting from me to you and yours and enjoy your day as best and willingly as possible.

No comments: