Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Genesis of Hope (#32)

What is Hope? Hope is a thought with emotional attachments for the desired expectation of any certain event whose outcome has yet to be determined. Hope is a creative process that allows humanity to justify, in part, its future. Hope is a force of will in the advancement of individual and/or collective fulfillment. Hope has critical value for humanity in a world of uncertainty. Hope is unlimited in its scope of fulfillment possibilities. Sometimes it is also insightful to describe life without hope. Life without hope would dampen the human spirit to the point of diminishing curiosity and courage toward extinction. Hope is what dreams and wishes could become if fate so deems. In my minds eye, hope is the promise I make to myself to experience my life to its fullest. When I say "my hope" I am really saying "my heart" because today my hope comes straight from my heart. Hope is a principle worthy of living with and protecting at all cost.

No comments: