Monday, April 6, 2009

Life=Change (#66)

As much as I wish for a steady, consistent life existence my experience has been a jumbled, chaotic one. Only in some areas of my life have I found any consistency. My consistent moments require me to make the effort for them to remain. The inconsistency of my life requires very little effort on my part. The world around me is constantly changing and pulling me along with it. For me, accepting this fact had been difficult because I had just started to figure things out a little when they would change again. Now I don't get caught up in the minute understandings of every detail, but just let life take me where it wants and live by my principles as a guide. "Going with the flow" has never been more clear to me than how I live it today. The past construction of my life has its charms and fond memories. My present today however is not backward looking but aimed at what my day brings me and how I can be the best within that. Life is short enough without me not facing it head-on with all my expectations, in the, what will the world bring me next mode. I have a duty to humanity to live my life in the best tradition of an eager honest being. The constant change around me gives me many opportunities to challenge my abilities to grow and adapt in my quest to be the human I hope to be.

No comments: