Friday, October 14, 2011

Live from my heart (#987)

I don't know how to say it any better than that. Living from my heart is as satisfying as I make it. My mind, logic and all the knowledge I have will not fill my life with dimension. It is only by including my emotional caring that I have a real sense of the complexity of this existence. I have found that by being sensitive to circumstances and situations I can intuitively trust how I feel as to what I think and act upon. First, let me make something clear, being sensitive gives me insight into reason and analysis, it does not give me license to be weak. On the contrary, it gives me the strength to act upon my conviction with stalwart purpose. I am often amused at how some think that by me trying to understand things from a multi-dimensional perspective, I am not coming at things from a position of strength. It is easy to be a bully, even I have had experience in strong-arming manipulated outcomes. However, I learned quickly enough that all factors need to be known for a solution to have a real chance of actually being beneficial. The persona of the ramrod or tough-guy is appealing to many since it does offer a moment of perceived power, yet it also is a fallacy when put into context with what is real and what is an illusion. I am not talking about job or emergency situations where leaders are expected to lead. I am talking about in everyday life where we all have doubts about what if any our role in society should be. My life is not based upon a number in an economic formula, rather it is based upon how I interact with humans on a human level. Whether I am given what amounts to bounty through effort, or not, I am still happy to just be alive and appreciate what this thing called life presents. My heart is happy to know that it is part of all my calculus' and that my friends is the secret to having a fulfilling life.

No comments: