Friday, January 22, 2010

The best time of my life (#357)

Wow, who would of guessed that the best time of my life would be now, at 54 years old. I have all my senses and my physical parts still function reasonably, but the difference is in how my mind works today. Or better explained, how well my mind is clear and open to the wonders of this Planet and Universe. It is just not the inanimate objects either it is mostly the living beings that inhabit this space with me. I will say that the single most precious thing I have discovered is being accepted and wanted for who and what I am. The key being knowing and expressing who I am. Being comfortable in the knowledge that I like myself and it shows. It has not been easy finding and living my personal nature. It had always been confusing in trying to know who I was. Those confusing days are gone and I am happy that I have "found myself". Anyway this post will be a bit shorter than normal since I have many things to accomplish this early morning and won't get back to this posting anytime today. I have to say though that life is great and I have found someone who I think is great and she thinks I am great as well.

No comments: