Sunday, January 3, 2010

Such a strange day (#338)

Nothing going on in my head today except that I have a headache that won't go away. It seems I have caught some type of head cold that is immune to aspirin or any other relief medication. The only worthwhile thoughts I have had today are centered around my work and how to prepare for tomorrow's expectations. I have been keeping busy as much as possible today because my head needs to be distracted from the pain I am experiencing. This posting is going to be short out of necessity. I have very little to offer to the public that could remotely be considered worthy of any attention by anyone. Well I hope to be in a better frame of mind tomorrow morning when I resume my normal routine. Somewhat optimistic of me to assume that I will be better tomorrow. It is my faith in my ability to heal quickly that allows me to assume I will be fine tomorrow morning but there you go. I am starting to ramble incoherently so I will stop now and wish everyone a wonderful new year.

No comments: