Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life is all about change (#358)

The best plans I have are only an outline. I have learned over time that when I expect certain things to happen a certain way I am almost always disappointed. It is unfair at times when my expectations come about just as I plan them because I begin to think that will be the outcome in all my creative ventures. The truth is that when something actually concludes in the process I wish it to become, I am only being deluded in thinking it will be that way over and over. It is just an occasional exception not the rule. I am older and wiser and understand that my intent is what really matters and how things "play out" is not up to me. My expectations must be backed with support but not to the point of obsession. I must allow that others also have expectations and mine are not any more important than theirs. With wisdom and age comes a peace about the urgency to make the world into a perfect place. I know that I don't have the tools to accomplish my wish but I also know that being compulsive and headstrong are not the path to sharing my vision of a better world as a process. The world can change overnight with the proper process being applied. Knowing that proper process is now a lesson for me to learn using imagination and wisdom. With the right intent, I have founded the beginning of my process to help all of us improve our world through universal change we can all agree with.

No comments: