Sunday, January 31, 2010

Conscious as a directive (#366)

I am a free will spirit inhabiting a human form. By the fact that my spirit and my human form have a symbiotic relationship, both have equal duties to reflect and preserve what I am trying to become. This is my take on how I exist. My spirit has a carefree, emotional approach to the wonders of existence and my human form has desires that need to be addressed. The one internal link that I have between these two complexities is my conscious thought. It is as if it is the arbiter between two divergent and dynamic compulsions. For lack of a better term I will consider my conscious as my logical guide. Or more descriptively, my Maintenance Director. Either way my conscious acts as the chief, responsible to maintain order within the chaotic existence I call me. Now, lets get even more complex about my conscious. It is more than just logical it has an element of learned common sense as well. All of these impulses, desires, abstractions, common sense and logic being considered for action on my part within seconds or split-seconds for reasoning and analysis. My my, the human experience is as difficult as any other rationale known to existence. I am just humbled by the fact of my life and what definitions I am able to coax from it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Joe