Monday, January 18, 2010

Faith as a philosophy (#353)

Faith has always been considered an important element of religion. I like to think of faith as a philosophy. When I have faith in anything I am trusting that my instinct on anything is right and true. Faith is a personal principle of living in my life. It makes absolute whatever consideration I am formulating to become a reality. It does not mean it will happen, only that I hope that it will. My faith in anything is strong but also tempered by the fact that I am not the final arbiter of anything. Faith serves a purpose for me that is reassuring and full of my conviction. I am only clarifying how faith works for me and me as an individual only. For to not have faith is unthinkable. I must have a faith in how I wish to be alive in this existence. The most ambitious creation in existence is humanity. For humanity to take all the elements of life and mold an acceptable existence in a futuristic outcome, faith is necessary. Faith is what brings my principles for living, justice, morality, ethics, compassion etc..., into a scope that I can define and share with others. I am but a humble human being who wishes my experience as well as everyone Else's to be the best within the parameters that existence, so far has dictated.

No comments: