Monday, January 4, 2010

I will always love first (#339)

What do I mean when I say I will always love first? I mean to say that given the choice of not loving for some reason that appears to have a high principle involved will not do. Life is too short to weigh the costs of lost love with something that may be better in the future. Lost love is not reclaimable in almost every instance. Love does not come around enough in one's life to be so cavalier with it out of some principled concern. Love is love and should never be sacrificed to any other noble concern. The strength of love to endure and conquer what others cannot see is it's redemptible value. No outcome outweighs the benefit of having felt and experienced love. It is easy to write on this subject and not so easy to choose or decide one's fate when so much is in the scales of balance. But remember life is short and love is infrequent. Principle has it's value but not at the expense of love. It is my opinion that living life is the greatest action in existence and experiencing love is the next greatest action in existence.

No comments: