Sunday, January 17, 2010

Living a simple life (#352)

The more I am experiencing life the more I am sure that letting all the simple things be my goal is the way to go. The further I get from simple, the harder and more confusing the complexity I have created becomes. I am finding that it is essential for me to stay correctly focused on the present and the circumstances that life brings to me. The further I get from the present, and It's required focus, the more ineffective, as a productive human being, I become as well. Absolutely, there are times when a formula based upon complexity is necessary but not as a rule, only an exception. My ego would tell me that I have the capacity to facilitate numerous complexities all at the same time, however my ego is wrong. I like that my ego pushes me to attain where I would otherwise not but simultaneously, caution, in being receptive to my ego, is always advised. William Shakespeare once again uses the language I struggle with, " To be or not to be"... The eventual outcome is like the falling rain, inevitable. My struggle with living a simple life is continual but also coming to a stark realization. I am not the final solution for anything. I am only significant in that I allow myself to be me. Me only, and do the best I can where I can. Life is simple and I need to be simple also.

No comments: