Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The will to succeed (#355)

Very few times in my life have I been in a state of knowing full well what I hope to bring about in my life. I have to give everything to my hopes and dreams when all that is needed to bring them about is the correct effort from me. If I am not the impetus behind what I hope to achieve or realize then the chances they will come about will be solely dependant upon chance. It is my obligation, to me, to reconcile the necessity and honesty of how I feel or think about what I hope to have happen. Once I do reconcile the hope or dream, in a principled way, then I must guide the force of it's coming about. The purpose of my hopes and dreams being principled is mainly to allow the rest of humanity to see the integrity of the motion I have created. There are fine lines between being selfish and selfless. There are also fine lines between being selfless and true to one's own feelings. All of the decisions that go into coming up with a final conclusion must be balanced with the effect that the conclusion has upon other human beings. Life is very complicated and must be treated with special care when I set out to make an idea or hope or dream into a reality. Having spent the necessary time to cautiously commit to a course of action I must then give all my strength and energy to going forward with full conviction. I must always be flexible in my approach as time is not static but the thrust of the general hope should not waver from it's ideal.

No comments: