Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I love positive Karma (#1363)

"What comes around goes around" seems to be a universal truism, whether or not we can prove it or not. I have at so many times in my life felt the circle close on things I thought I had gotten away with. the discretions of my youth, lol. I learned that there is always some sort of inverse reaction to my actions, whether immediately realized or not, that I could count on. Even when I had been wronged something good had always come along to rectify the wrong. Nothing is ever simple, every thought and action has a layer to it that dimensionally expands it's effect. I know that what I consider proportional is most always prejudiced into my favor by me. It is how I think and feel. What the truth of the thing is, I am at fault more than I ever give myself consideration for being. So much so that I have allowed myself to create a new way of looking at life. Instead of from my point of view, I don't bring a point of view into it. I let the situation or circumstance play out within normal bounds and then try to apply honor to it. I have learned that being selfish for me is not a happy place for me. Instead, being unselfish toward others brings me a contentment that allows the smile on my face to be genuine. I have seen many deceptive and forced smiles in my time and nothing reflects back more earnestly than a genuine smile. That is one of the riches in life I am willing to pursue. As a benefit of doing well by others I get to have karma come back to me in a positive sense. I no longer fear the backward glance into the past at my failings, rather I enjoy the forward coming of new experiences filled with trust and a belief in me by others I had forgotten was available to those who love doing better for others than doing worse for others. Life is good once you realize what the prizes in life provide.  

No comments: