Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Get out of your head! (#1384)

It is so easy to think what is going on in the world than it is too actually know what is going on in the world. I know in my brain, assumptions abound galore! lol. It isn't until I get out and actually converse and interact with folks that I find that my assumptive thinking is mostly wrong. Of course my intent is always good but the outcome of my assumptive thinking usually leaves me less than where I really am. I somehow conjure up in my mind, scenarios that tend toward our less than better instincts and then the conspiracies begin. As if I am important enough for others to conspire against. I do have an imagination and when I leave it unoccupied for any lengthy period of time it goes into overdrive with possibilities. Thus I need to get out of my head and out into the world where all the real living is taking place. No one has earned the right or deserves to be able to sit back and make decisions about others when they don't allow themselves the necessity of being involved in life on a personal level. I know sometimes I just sit back and calculate what should be from my previous experiences, but what I have come to realize is that I cannot do that. Life is ever changing and the facts continue to modify with every second that ticks off the clock. None of us is so knowing that we can displace living our lives with each other with just logical theories. Life is too complicated because of our increasing knowledge base and because of the panoramic effect of our emotions. There is no formula that can apply to so many of us. So get out of your head and quit assuming, it is what I tell myself and it seems to be sinking in for me.

No comments: