Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Unmasking the fear of our Universe (#1810)

The one wholly positive trait of our human species is our courage wrapped up in our being bold. We are a curious lot and with that curiosity we explore and learn. Surely there will always be some caution and reservation to our discovering ways but the impetus that causes us to move out from our security to the unknown is our boldness. I for one am full of the adventuring spirit and although I don't get to be a great adventurer I am one in my soul. If I could or if the circumstances of my life had allowed me to reach beyond my own imaginings I would no doubt be doing it. Nothing in life is settled that we should just accept what exists in front of us and make our comfort within that. I cannot sit idly by as my life dwindles down to it's end without recognizing that despite the structure of our societies and our abilities to conquer obstacles, life could have been wholly different for all of us had we been more practiced and modeled after our caring and wondering instincts. I see society as it could have been and not so much as how it has haphazardly evolved. This is why I push so hard against the forces that would stifle human imagination with myths, customs and superstitions. The freedom to think outside the box and the ability to express those thoughts as policy for all to weigh without prejudice is my goal. I am alive during the struggle to found a society that prioritizes compassion, curiosity and survival above all other things. Once all we humans have achieved consensus on the best natural instincts we are, is when we humans can then begin to reach out to all of our possibilities. How long after I am gone this struggle will last is no one's appropriate guess, however that the will of my life is dedicated to correcting our societies says much about what I truly value out of life.

No comments: