Monday, January 13, 2014

New ideas in my head :) (#1809)

I just came across a link on Facebook in one of the groups I am in and it has really hit me deep and hard. It combines something I have wanted to do for some time, motorcycle riding with a cause that helps kids overcome fear. It is always good to be able to find a niche that feels right within us and even if it takes decades to come to fruition it is well worth the wait. I am still swirling with thoughts about the link; which I will post here at the end of this post. What is so satisfying is that the idea I am having feels so right and will fit in nicely with having others join me in this concept. One thing I do know are lots of people who like to ride and they are all good people. Together with a good cause we can become a force of will for many who are not as fortunate to have protectors out there. Children are so vulnerable to older folks who have nefarious ideas concerning their power over children. When I was younger I would have been so grateful to have a bunch of manly men and strong willed women on my side. It is hard having to find the courage to stand up in the face of wrong all the time by ourselves. Again I am still swirling in the thought of this and if at all possible I will continue to let this grow inside me. I have allowed myself to become detached from society on whole a bit in the last few years and this idea will take that isolation from me and put me back out in the public square with a mindset that is attractive and worthy. I can feel the thought of this settling into me and as the moments are passing I am becoming more and more sure this is what I need to do.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=545483775526641

No comments: