Friday, October 27, 2017

Do not ever normalize the trumps (#3192)

     I am seeing a normalization of the trump agenda creep into the liberal narrative a bit. A sense of being constantly overwhelmed by the audacity of their vision is taking a toll on some of our less hard fighting liberal/progressive members. An acceptance of sorts to an inevitability given the relentless attack to our common decency. Well I am here to say that no such backing me down will be acceptable. I hate what the trumps are doing to us. After the election I was afflicted with a "gut punch" sensation not unlike the time a woman I loved left me for a different life. This gut punch feeling deflated me for about a week and then I got my resolve back with an anger that has not subsided.
     No matter how much crap the trumps shovel at us I will stand against them with all that I have. I am not about to lose my anger toward them and the motivation that it instills in me to call them the liars and thieves that they are. No matter how much they try to propagandize their untruthful vision. They will get nothing from me as long as they are in power. I refuse to accept anything they do as legitimate and rational. Their bullying of the rest of our society is beyond my control but until I have no breath left they will have to crush my life out to get past me. I am done playing nice and being civil with brutes who have no moderation to their cruelty.
     So in sum, join me and do not allow any normalization of trumps while you have breath. If there is one thing in life to fight for it is the truth of things. I will not abide the steady disintegration of fact and logic so that some con men/women can steal our heritage and destiny. My anger is at their agenda to harm and hurt Americans in the name of their greed. I will not tolerate them and neither should any of us who hold honor and dignity as virtues. This is a battle that affects all of us and if we don't get our heads on straight and fight it with the best of who we are we will find one day that fighting them is impossible. So do this for your future self and your children, do not normalize anything trumps and instead disgrace them with facts, truths and logic even if they care not a bit about what you think or do. Stay strong!

No comments: