Monday, March 17, 2014

On my Parents computer (#1872)

Today is an odd day in that I am at my parents place typing out this blog on their computer. I am fortunate because my sister is reworking my computer trying to get it operational and I am without a computer. I write this blog post everyday and not writing it today because of the problem I am having was eating at me. I am surely tied to writing about some subject everyday as a necessary compulsion and I was definitely going through some real physical trauma. lol. But here I am writing my daily post and feeling the anxiety slip away. Not having my Internet has shaken me in the sense that I couldn't sleep last night trying to rationalize some way to fix my computer or find some way to purchase another as fast as possible. I have come to know that not being on the Internet has caused me to realize that I have come to be attached in a very personal way. I am no longer satisfied in life not having information at my fingertips. I feel like when I am not able to access information when I want I am somehow hollowed by the lacking. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I am not in my normal zone for writing my blog but happy that during this interim period of not having my own computer to write on is possible. Enough for now and I hope to see you all on my own computer tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I missed you to, our schedules are quite synchrone ,which is amusing if you realize we live on different sides of the world! Hoping to see you posting and playing later today.
Joke