Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The weary mind (#788)

That would be my mind right now. I am tired and have too few thoughts to express anything that might be worth reading. I am compelled to write on a subject daily not so much as trying to forward a concept but to keep a promise I have made to myself to sit down and put words to print regardless of what is in my head but more about what is in my heart. I am in a place today that is unfamiliar but feels welcoming. That is what I feel today. I also get to set my eyes on new surroundings that will allow me to meditate and experience a different perspective. To say that my thoughts are scrambled would be to correctly identify my present condition. lol. I am so tired but I have a little work left to do before I lay my head down to sleep, and sleep I will since traveling through the night was our choice of transporting ourselves to this Emerald city. I am not as spry as I was in my younger years and fulfilling promises such as these is getting a little more difficult. I am at my sister Marie's now and being happy to visit and share of times present and past is enjoyable. It is always a comfort to have accomplished something worthwhile and have little surprise bonuses along the way. I will end now and soon sleep a much needed sleep. Until tomorrow when my mind has been refreshed. lol.

No comments: