Wednesday, July 22, 2026

(#6380) So weary this morning

      I have lately been dealing with a doggie issue and it is coming along better than expected. I didn't expect much but got better results and it is very hopeful. My doggie is a big boy so moving him around is not a task done without expending a lot of energy. I am already very worn out from a Sunday and Tuesday rigorous 100 degree and more workdays so my energy level and lack of sleep from the doggie issue has truly sapped me of most of what I need to feel normal. My home tasks never take a day off so on top of my lately weariness, I have my usual weariness. I am getting older as well and the decreased strength is partly to blame.
     I choose this subject this morning because for the life of me I cannot string a cogent line of reasoning on any other subject. The bone tiredness or weariness also extends to my mental capabilities. There are so many problems in our world I could be bringing up with commentary about why they exist and possibly how to remedy them but I cannot get my brain into gear. All of my body is screaming at me to go lay down and close my eyes. After finishing this post however coherent or incoherent it becomes that is exactly what I am going to do. I have my doggie settled now for at least a few hours so the thought of sleep is actually real.
     I know how I am also. If I don't finish my tasks I cannot rest peacefully so weary or not here I am trying to be informative about reality even if it is my own little corner of it. It is a privilege to be able to slightly complain about my problems when so many others are dealing minute by minute with much worse problems. But at this moment my mind won't let me go any further than what I am doing at this very moment. A massive lethargy that needs it's medicine. I have had to push through times like this so many times in my life before but as my age now demands that with my own personal ailments the desire to push through is senseless. I need to rest now and that is how this blog post will end.

No comments: