Thursday, January 13, 2011

New horizons (#713)

Everyday I wake up with a new outlook on life. It quickly morphs back into what I went to sleep with but for that first moment or two I have a fresh and new view on my world. This slight momentary glimpse into the pure world of my life gives me hope and satisfaction that everything is still possible. I really am enjoying being alive. Normally, in the past, fear would attach itself to me because I was unsure about how my life would continue. I have found that by confronting fear, it eventually fades into a lesser feeling and allows me to feel good instead of scared. Life really is grand, despite all the hurdles we erect for ourselves to have to jump over in order to survive. This leads me to seeing out ahead at what could be possible. The blindness that comes with fear is not part of the equation today. I can see clearly into my hope for my life and the new reality I could have. Let me be clear however, I am not talking about expectation, I am talking about what could be but always understanding that what could be is not what is. The beauty of how I see out ahead of myself is the happiness I feel inside me. I want great things not only for myself but just as much for everyone else. There is something fulfilling about wanting the best for all. Something within me reaches a level of perfection, albeit temporarily, but still there. I titled this post new horizons because it seems that everyday some new thought about how life could be better enters my consciousness. It is what I wish would never change for me. I have found a niche that suits who I am and how I want to live.

No comments: