Saturday, April 7, 2018

trump attacking freedom of speech (#3354)

     Now that the Department of Homeland Security has been directed by trumps to document journalists, bloggers and media influencers on a list, https://www.cbsnews.com/news/homeland-security-seeks-media-monitoring-services-for-journalists-media-influencers/, it seems that anyone critical of the idiot trump may be silenced because of the threat of retaliation. The fundamental right to redress our grievances is being attacked by the narcissist trump because his ego cannot handle bad opinion of himself. He wants to be beloved while he hates those he wants to love him. A conundrum for him for sure, illogical and idiocy for the rest of us.
     But unlike in Germany when hitler restricted and ended free press, we Americans are not going to stand, sit or lay down for it! I know for a fact that I won't. Instead I will ramp up my vocal perspective on the wanna be king trump. I will further be relentless in my scolding of him on any and all matters he opens his big mouth on. His mind is like a one sided coin, it only benefits himself and as such he fits the profile for not only a narcissist but, lacking empathy for most all he reflects, his psychopathy. I will never surrender to that type of individual because in my life I always confronted such assholes and told them to go to hell or somewhere where I wouldn't be tempted to smack them!
     I will never tolerate a bully nor a loudmouthed jerk, which by the way trump is both in full! If anything in life here in America is worthy of waking the slumbering democracy here, stealing our freedom of speech should qualify. The closer we get to the midterm elections the higher the blue wave will be because the little boy trump cannot keep his filthy greedy mouth shut and those of us who call him out for being a heaping pile of shit will make sure he keeps letting his tantrum ideas out. He is a disgrace to life and if were up to me he would already be in prison. Yet our democracy demands it's process so be it. Yet the electoral college, partisan gerrymandering and voter restrictions need to be undone! The asshole trump will get nothing less from me!

No comments: