Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Internet down (#3393)

     It has been years since I have had to find another way to access the Internet so as to post my daily blog. But since then I was wise enough to put my blog on my phone. So now instead of having to interrupt my routine and go out in my car with my laptop to find a public wifi location, I can now just stay home and type my thoughts on my phone and post from my desk.
     I usually use my router Internet connection but since it is not connecting I can use my phone's data plan to post my daily musings. Having that backup is now proving to be profound. I just need to limit my data usage so as not to go over my monthly limit. Tomorrow morning the technician will be here to hopefully resolve my lack of Internet connectivity so fingers crossed on that. But if not l will need to keep my activity on the Internet from my phone to a minimum.
     So this blog post will be short and to the point. I hope there is no complex problem with getting my router Internet back tomorrow morning and that no one else has the inconvenience of not being able to access our favorite and often necessary ethernet chores. I

No comments: