I have been through my voter guide with all the propositions and voting all democratic, I am now just ready to receive my ballot. Ready for this in 3 days when the ballots hit the mail. As to the mail in option I will wait until I have my ballot filled out and in its envelope before deciding how to get it back to the elections office here in Sacramento. However, the mail has been very good here in California so I may just continue to use my same method from the past. When my ballot is ready to be mailed to me I get an update from USPS that it is in the mail. If that process is the same then likely I will mail it back because the USPS also lets me know when the postal service receives my ballot and then when the elections office has my ballot.
It all happens within just days so if there is a problem I will still have weeks to sort it out and/or fill out a provisional ballot. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist here so I do believe the postal service will deliver my ballot as usual. Yet because of trump I will be on it like a hawk to verify my early ballot arrived. I am just one vote but I am my only vote so it is highly important to me that nothing untoward happens to my right to vote written on a pieces of paper. We all need to trust some form of delivery but never without verifying. The trumps are keen to ness with our votes and they are not to be taken lightly. You know where you live and what the mood is in your own part of the country so like me take care with your precious vote.
I take a picture of my ballot number and the whole voted on ballot for my own archives. It is my receipt and a personal verification system in case there is any altered attempt. That we have come to this point because an ego maniac with narcissism is unable to accept reality when it isn't his wish is beyond atrocious. But here we are. His latest rumor is keeping open the possibility of declaring a national emergency during the election to stall or delay our votes. He is a creature of bottom dwelling and his last resorts may well be despicable and deranged. Yet we know something of this nature is always possible with him but that does not deter our efforts to make this election about ending his attempts!
No comments:
Post a Comment