Sunday, August 12, 2012

The unknown is our motivation (#1290)

The unknown is not a scary thing like it has been portrayed in the past and even now in the present. I yearn to learn more about what I don't know and those who would stop me or put up barriers in front of me are out of touch with what it is to be a member of the species, human being. I am a biological data processing entity. It is what I live for and the reason I am in a constant motion of change and evaluation of my surroundings. We, as a society, continue to refine and create new tools to satisfy our curiosity, in order to fulfill the genesis of our own evolution. The want, and yes, even the need to know is within all of us. Some to a greater degree than others but none of us is immune to our own curious nature. How we view our nature to know, has been dependent upon on the individual enculturation to which we have been exposed. Our society has not achieved a consensus on the reasoning, analysis and conclusion of our instincts in basic terms sufficient to offer all of us the ideal that what we think and act upon should come from basic foundational human nature. We instead are shied away from our instinctual natures of compassion and curiosity toward calculated equations more in line with economic theory and mythology. I have settled upon our natures as being positive and continual, whereas others see our natures as dark and negative. For me, the dark and negative evidence only comes about when the continual positiveness of our natures are/is being thwarted and/or denied. When we are settled into who we are as a species, is when the contrast of the unknown as opposed to the known becomes indistinguishable. Knowing and not knowing are just a string of events that are being played out or will be played out, nonetheless as our species continues to evolve into our future the more we know simultaneously becomes the less we don't know.   

No comments: