Monday, December 31, 2018

My resolution (#3622)

     Never ever stop telling anyone who will listen that republicans are traitors to American democracy and never ever should anyone ever vote for a republican again. I know this is already what I am doing but I wanted to make sure everyone still knows that I have this as my greatest priority in life. Because there is only one democracy in the world that began with a promise to give everyone the pursuit of their happiness. We should already know this that all are equal but it seems that there are some who have not learned this or have forgotten their own initial learnings. We were all innocents when we were young but have since modified our initial thinking with corruption and prejudice. It is a sad state of affairs that we who are the most enlightened humans in history cannot seem to move past the scourge of our fallibility.
     I also resolve to keep up with my writing for as long as I still feel the desire to do so. Earlier this month I was having doubts about continuing my daily blog but since making that doubt known I have struggled to make it so. Instead I have learned something about myself, do not think so much about my own shortcomings. I need to keep uplifting myself so as to be able to maybe uplift someone else sometime. What always makes me feel better is doing something for someone other than myself for no reason or rhyme. giving is a gift and being in a position to give, regardless of how small the gift, is truly a magnificent thing. So continuing to write will be my purpose.
     Finally, besides telling the truth about the injustice republicans always perform against our society and keeping myself tuned into the world through continuously writing about it there is little else I can resolve to do except on a more personal to myself paradigm. I am a romantic and all my life have been looking to find someone who is compatible and emotionally engaged in the same way as myself. I suppose that isn't a new resolve as I have always been hoping for a companion to share life with, yet I am not getting any younger and I would hope that I will keep a sharper lookout and allow myself more opportunities to get back out into the mix. Happy new year everyone and may this year be a fulfilling and forward thinking one we all people everywhere truly deserve.

No comments: