Thursday, December 6, 2018

One of these days where nothing is coming to me to write about (#3597)

     It is inevitable that I would hit the wall of no ideas when trying to put a blog post out everyday nonstop. There are only so many ideas floating around in my head and it seems that today is the day that none of them are inspiring me to elucidate about. Sure I know there are many problems in the world and great things happening but nothing is clearly rising to the top of my head as a topic for posting. So I guess today will be a rambling post about nothing in particular so don't waste your time trying to find what is at best a nugget of wisdom on a good day. I am happy that I keep writing this blog everyday although on some days when my body and mind are not up to my normal it is a bit of a struggle.
     But struggle I do because when I first set out to write a daily blog on the third day I actually forgot to write one so like I have done since when I missed another two days along the way, is write two posts the following day to make up for the forgotten one and for the other two where I was so ill I couldn't even get out of bed. Those were long ago though in the timeline of this blogs history and the last what almost seven years I have been able to put something down in a post on every consecutive day. I am coming up on the 10 year milestone in January but nothing on that until I get there. Most of my posts lately have been hyper partisan but that is just because these are the times we live in. What I think about that hyper partisanship is that it needed to surface as a way of cleansing our society of the hidden illness we were fostering.
     Many of us didn't have the straight scoop on the depth of our nations fearful intent toward each other. I can draw the conclusion though that it was brought about by the republican politics of the survival of the fittest. Where everyone who is struggling in the vast income inequality environment eventually succumbs to turning on our own instead of the causes of what makes us fearful. This unfettered capitalism where the wealthy are the only ones who are living well and the rest of us are left with only being able to dream that we may someday become wealthy so that we can have a fruitful life. Well that is all nonsense and the wealthy need to be taken to task for not evening out our society so that more of us are able to experience the pursuit of happiness that we all should have an opportunity to live.

No comments: