Monday, February 5, 2024

(#5482) I am having an odd day today

     For those that know me I am mostly all about current world and national events relating to at the moment Ukraine and their defense from the tyrant putin and our own American elections. But not so today. I have been listening to some music from my youth that is still capturing my vibrations like they did when I was at their first hearing so many decades ago. It is phenomenal that I haven't changed in that regard. The power and majesty of my generational music is alive and well within me. I am no expert on the music of today and that is a regret of mine not to be more up to date on current vibes. Yet the vibes I still get from those songs of my youth are all it seems I need for today.
     It is like I am mesmerized and cannot pull away from the amazing sounds and performances that are like old friends inside my head. I am not trying to recapture my youth or anything like that I am just remembering the perfect harmony of my soul and how well that made me feel. It is worthy to capture that feeling of something beyond the daily emotions that I like to feel about what our world is doing. I suppose it is me taking a break from the moment of the present to feel the past in a way that has a cathartic healing about it. I also suppose that is my only way of understanding why it draws me in and won't let me go.
     It may be different how I am going about my day and that is okay. It reminds me of why I fight so hard for democracy because democracy allows me these opportunities to be different once in a while without feeling guilty of not always forging ahead with some concept that is less personal. I guess it was a day for me to take care of myself the best way I know by immersing myself into a vibration centered genre where my soul is singing to the beat of the music along with my vocal chords. Tomorrow I expect that things will be different here and for that I look forward to but for today I am all about the music of my generation and how it makes me rise above the static of silence.


No comments: