Friday, February 23, 2024

(#5500) Another milestone post

     As I reach these milestone posts, 5500 this time, I reflect back to when I started doing these blog posts and why. I think I have given pretty much the same answers for my motivations over the years but the descriptions do vary at times. This may be one of those times. I generally say that I wanted a forum to be heard and that is always true. But it is also a lifeline into reality for me. I write about what is bothering me or exciting me. I am not much of a closed book. So being that way I feel the need to share my thoughts in ways that are sometimes remarkable but more traditionally average and presenting nothing extraordinary.
     Presenting the ordinary is what I do best it seems but I try to find ways for others to see that although ordinary the ideas are certainly important. How we prioritize our concerns and hopes for the present and future. I always seem to bring up that we are a species that is much focused on our own situations within society. Which I as well am prone to be a lot of the time. However there is another part of us that needs focus as well and that is how we live within our own manufactured living frameworks. How our emotions and thoughts are intertwined with all around us and need to be expressed in ways that allow us to feel apart of each other in our society of human beings and other living species'.
     We are all not separate islands within a chain of islands. We are instead pieces of the same world, locked together, much like infinite pieces fitting together to make an existential jigsaw puzzle. The sooner we are in harmony with a concept of togetherness the sooner we will all find that life is more joyful and happy to pursue than presently only for some. I suppose I have given this same message many times and in many different ways, yet it is a message that is more forgotten than remembered. If our leaders are not promoting harmony and togetherness then they should never be allowed to be our leaders. Those of us who remain steadfast in this approach implore the rest to join us to make our reality the better and best of its possibilities.

No comments: