Monday, February 19, 2024

(#5496) We all have to decide how much indiscriminate murdering we are willing to take!

      The destroyer of lives putin is doing all he can to keep up his mission in life and soon enough this question will have to be answered. How much indiscriminate murdering will we take before we decide we have had enough? Will it be before many more innocent brave folks have to die trying to defend against his horror? Or will it be later after a whole creed of folks perish from the face of the Earth? It seems to me that sooner is the answer but I am not in charge of all of us to decide for us because if I was I would stop the madman from Moscow yesterday. My reasoning is simple. Because no one should be allowed to brutalize and destroy another human being with no consequence to themselves.
     Is it just me being overly sensitive to wanting to protect life from harm when it is being destroyed? I find that death that is intentional and unwanted is proof enough for me to react in a way that will not accept it. Is it just me that feels the need to protect those who are truly victims of another's wanton out of control ego? Maybe there is something wrong with how I think? Maybe I am not callous enough to dismiss the death of those who are trying to be free and live in liberty. I must be missing something in my behavior and character that doesn't allow me to feel the pain of injustice and abuse.
     I must need to apologize then for not being the emotionless man that some seem to think we all need to be when it comes to destroying life for the sake of whatever our whims are. From what I can tell I need to find it within me to smother kindness and hope so that I can fulfill some fantasy that has no other basis in reality other than my own rapacious limited scope perception. Somehow if I want to fit in I must stop advocating for the weaker among us and start advocating for the powerful to fulfill their dreams at my and others' expense. Or, perhaps I need to keep my own value systems of honor and noble principles of living in a world where we are all special and worthy of more than being someone else's dark reality.

No comments: