Monday, March 14, 2022

(#4789) Tick Tock putin!

      I know it won't be long now before the time when we all find out that putin is no more. He has already proven himself a war criminal so his fate really is sealed. The only question will be when and how he meets his fate and gets his deserves. I would hope that it happens as I am typing this blog post because the sooner putin is no more a member of our human race the better it will be for those who will die in the coming moments because of him. The sooner the best actually. I am not a mean person by nature and I even do not like the death penalty because it has been abused to the advantage of liars and cheaters. Yet with putin the death penalty would be a just result.
     As with his actions there is absolutely not a scintilla of doubt as to his guilt. He is a monster who will not stop murdering until he is no more. So the death penalty for him is a no brainer for me. I know some folks will argue this question; where do you draw the line? And that is a valid question to ask. I suppose I don't draw lines well so I would just say that anyone who is in the category of a hitler and now putin would be a good place to begin. I will leave the line to some others who have time to establish a protocol for who should be eligible for death. Being a mass murdering tyrant who is unapologetic for his actions absolutely qualifies in my mind.
     Everyone deserves the right to exist as long as they do as John Stuart Mill had simply stated; "Do no harm". For those who do so much grave harm that the doubt as to their guilt is impossible to dispute, then they have lost the right to exist. That is where we are with putin at this moment in time. It isn't as if putin has not done similar murderous acts in the past so doubly his guilt is absolute. It is now all about the process for ending the reign of putin and making him pay for his actions. Whether by coup or battlefield the end time for putin cannot come soon enough. Those who enabled him as well need to be brought to justice and then we will see where the line is for ending the existence or not for them.

No comments: