Friday, March 22, 2019

We are the world (#3703)

     The sooner we end republicanism or they start to understand that this is our future the better off all of us will be. Because the world of all of us are not going anywhere, whereas republicans are going into irrelevancy. There will never be a time in our present or future where the idea of a white nationalist world is reality. The reality is that we the world are a melting pot and nothing about humanity and it's evolution will change that no matter how hard the racists continue to fight it. Racism is a choice and a demented concept of fear. It has no place in our societies and our cultures. We are all human beings who have uniqueness to ourselves. Even within our clans we vary tremendously both in appearance and thought.
     It is incredible to me that the variance of difference could be weaponized against ourselves when it is exactly our differences that make our human race remarkable. We are not cookie cutter images of the same shape, size, and color. We are varied in our looks which to me is moot, in our thoughts, dreams, and hopes. The expanse of our challenges and victories over them add to the design of our incredibly complex status. I am no god nor a carnival barker of what I think a god wants, instead I am a realist who is on a large rock, with life on it, floating in a vast space. The idea that anyone could make a charge of difference against another is obnoxious and belligerent. We all are at the mercy of the unknown and that is the reality of our existence, not some comfort about hiding from fear.
     I don't know how the rest of humanity sees life but I see mine as a challenge to the universe and all that it is or ever will be. Nothing on this planet scares me. Nothing about the universe scares me yet, instead it excites me to explore and discover. I am not a baby who needs coddling on any level. What I need is to know what this existence is and what is still beyond my knowledge. Think about it for a second. We are biological probes with sensors who have comprehensive memory and computing skills on board our own individual bodies. We can physically move and are not tied to any sphere given our creative imaginings and innovative skills. We are adaptable given our evolution to the environment we have to survive in. Nothing about our differences factors into any of that. Instead our differences may well be what keeps our human race functionally moving forward.

No comments: