Friday, July 15, 2022

(#4911) A day late, makeup for yesterday's missed blog posting.

      My day yesterday was a whirlwind of sorts as I gt caught up in doing manual labor items here at the house and then helped a friend later. I can be forgiven for not posting a blog yesterday as my mind didn't register that I started but didn't finish a post. I started one and then left off because something else came up and distracted me. Oh well. four other times in the last 13 plus years I had not posted on the day I was supposed to and instead posted 2 the following day, like I will be doing today. So now 5 times I have failed my daily blog post subject desire.
     The first time was on day 3 of my blog when I hadn't yet decided if a daily blog was going to be what I wanted. But surely enough by missing that 3rd day posting it became crystal clear to me that I did indeed want to do a daily blog post. It isn't unusual for me to discover my inner intentions through an unsettling revelation. So it began back then and from then on I was committed to doing a daily post. I have been sick a few times in that period and both the second and third blog posts missed were because of illness. I was devastated each time and of course posted something the next day like I did on day 3. The 4th time I just plainly forgot because I do that sometimes when I have other things coming at me.
     Now for this fifth time. No excuse really except being busy during my usual writing time. I find that if I write my blog posting first thing in the morning my mind is sharper, lol, such as that is, and I have less tendency to forget to post. I suppose after almost 13 1/2 years of daily posting I can be forgiven a few lapses and I suspect I will forgive myself, in time. :) there is not much more for me to say about this so I will end here so I can begin today's blog post likely about Ukraine. It is good for me to admit my fallacies when they happen so that I can remind myself of how much more I need to improve.

1 comment:

mothernatureearthmom said...

This is awesome. Love your posts.