Sunday, September 16, 2018

51 days until the voting (#3516)

     I keep getting more excited with every passing day. Since November 8th of 2016 I have had only one date to look forward to as a remedy to trumps and the collaborating republicans who installed them. By the way, when I say trumps I am mostly talking about him and his unelected children. Now that we are just about to go under 50 days until the next election my senses are heightened and my resolve is even stronger to do whatever I can to help democrats everywhere. Starting with the women's march of last year and on into this year with scathing critiques of all things republicans I am showing that both my feet and my mind are in sync.
     I continue to keep all old friends and family who are republican voters out of my life in however way possible. There is no being in my life except under extreme circumstances for anyone who cannot distinguish between the treason and anti democratic agenda of the republican party; and the diverse and tolerant democratic party who see all of us as equal members of society. With so much at stake now in trying to end the deranged vision of trump and the cowardly republican hollow men and women, the time is crucial for us to continue to highlight the vast differences between our parties. We democrats want a just and fair society with merit as our gauge; while republicans want an advantages and privileges society that maintains their lazy brutal outlook.
     The clash is significant and will require much more for democrats to change than for republicans to maintain, yet we democrats have the momentum. We have been stepped on and disrespected for especially the last two years but for much longer than that overall. We democrats have a vision for our future that doesn't hold anyone back from working to achieve while never letting anyone have to live in poverty as a policy. We democrats exhibit humanity since after all we are human, not some republican caricature from antiquity that has no soul. We democrats are about to end the free reign of trump by taking back congress and winning out in the states everywhere. So as the little time that is left until the voting time comes continues to dwindle, I am getting even more excited with each passing day.

No comments: