Monday, February 13, 2023

(#5125) Always outside the box

      When inside the box offers no answers then outside the box it is. In other words conventional wisdom can only take us mostly so far. So we need to imagine another scenario where a solution may come from. I am not one to quit on things so imagining is part of my repertoire. There is no rule book to life. Sure we have laws and ordinances that guide us in our behaviors but as to what life is all about and the big why life exists we are at the mercy of history's unknowns. So trying to imagine something unique to a problem is not unthinkable, in fact it is smart and savvy.
     Each generation of our species has added to the previous generation through imagining and amazing discovery. So it will be onward through the next generations. So thinking outside the box when inside the box is not enough is absolutely appropriate. What is inappropriate is to give up on solutions because current logic or science doesn't offer one. Our brains are amazing organs. They have yet to be fully tapped for their potential so not trying to tap that potential is wasteful and counterproductive. There cannot be any quit in our striving for understanding and evolvement. Our species has come to this point in time with much change behind us and further change ahead of us so let us get busy being that change during our time of existence.
     My life hasn't many cycles left to circle the Sun so doing nothing until my time is over is not a consideration in fact doing something is an imperative. Most of the time if I just focus on my problem at hand I do find a way to solve it even though the process is not clear to me. I just keep taking one step after another and then hope that solutions are inside the box for me to find. Otherwise I have to put my imagination to work and create a scenario where I can fix my problem even if it is against the laws of space and time. I have no other choice if I am going to solve the presently unsolvable. I am just one person doing his best to be a force in my existence so if all of us do the same hopefully together we may bring new understanding to old paradigms that frustrate us.

1 comment:

mothernatureearthmom said...

I grieve at the number of people who, willfully or not, are unaware of the existence of "outside the box".