Sunday, February 26, 2023

(#5138) My world is dominated by Ukraine

      There is nothing more important to me right now than the defense of Ukraine. President Biden seems to have things under control here in America as to the insurrectionist republican party so I am not as much focused on that at the moment. Although that could change with some good news. But otherwise the situation with Ukraine and it's fight to exist on our planet as a sovereign nation is the greatest single need for our future. The necessity of defeating the Russian invasion is paramount because the kremlin aggression would not end with Ukraine. All the previous Soviet era bloc nations would become the next target of the madmen in the kremlin.
     Just so you know, I do not capitalize nouns of people and places that I abhor. It is my little protest to the rules of grammar against them specifically. Which should verify my current disdain for all things putin. I do capitalize Russia because it is not all the Russian people who are as rabid as their leaders although it is a close call with me. Anyway, back to the main subject of this post. I have several sources that I connect with each day to give me updates on the action and possible strategy the invading horde of putins try to put on Ukraine. Not all of it is dead on but enough of it is close so that a picture of the overall strategy has formed.
     Russia would retake all of Europe given the opportunity that they thought could be available. Yet their strategy to do so in February of 2022 has not materialized. They thought Ukraine would roll over for them. Not so as it turned out yet the strategy to dominate the world is not stopped by Ukrainian obstruction. We in the west should know that Russian aggression against the world is their appetite and nothing will suppress the kremlins insatiable appetite except a resounding defeat. It is why no negotiating for a peace will ever stick. The kremlin has already broken many peace treaties after using them to bolster their forces. Russia must be defeated in Ukraine if our world is ever going to be free for human rights and individual liberty.

No comments: