Tuesday, March 26, 2024

(#5532) Logically experiencing my emotions

      To begin with, I am still not perfectly well processed with my different emotions. I find that I am still less than mature when it comes to disappointment, and alternatively, satisfaction at the other end of the spectrum. I am a person who seems to like being in the middle of all emotions. Sort of like ordinary things being better for me than them being extraordinary. Yet they are not and yet I still have a difficulty being in tune with how to properly process my emotions in some areas of my life. For instance, I struggle with being congratulated for things that appear to me to be no brainers.
     I also get angry with myself for the often many ridiculous things I do counter to good common sense and logic. However, I do know that doing the simple right things at times are considered special when the circumstances are chaotic or confusing. I also know that chastising myself for the many blunders I seem to cause is a bit over the top when they are more much ado about nothing than about me and the too high a bar standards I set for myself. In other words I still haven't regulated a protocol for processing my emotions in a completely efficiently proper way. I am human and will make mistakes but I cannot use that as an excuse not to evolve my own behavior.
     I do want to say something here that may sound counter intuitive. My emotions are attached to my logic a lot of the time. I make logical decisions with the knowledge that those decisions will cause me pain, hurt, and suffering as well as happiness, joy, and peace. I cannot deny the fact that logic and emotion are intertwined in my life and for that I would never want to escape. So there is more to a human being than them being just logical or emotional. I am both because they serve each other as the beginning of a behavior that is natural and real to me.

No comments: