Friday, March 29, 2024

(#5535) How badly men treat women

      I had intended to write about how difficult it is to express humor on Facebook but I was informed by a post sent to me about how women are left with such different thoughts during the day that I as a man take for granted. First, when I wake up in the morning I am not burdened about clothing I wear or shouldn't wear. I am not forced into a defensive mode every time I go outside beyond the safety of my home. Even then precautions are taken by women to be aware of their surroundings outside their own homes. As a man I do not default to caution as my day begins, I automatically think like a free human person who has all the options available should I choose.
     Unlike women who are aware of their surroundings because we the male species have made them uncomfortable and even fearful for their safety and even their lives. That my mind doesn't have to worry about concerns for safety and my life everyday I am able to enjoy my day and the myriad choices I can make without having a plan to live them to survive. The reason is that a sense of enculturation that women are less than men is still pervasive in the more reluctantly intelligent parts of our nation. They presuppose that women are more like property than free human beings as a rule. There are many of us men who do not think like that but not enough of us can change the behavior of those who are less able to evolve their own early flawed learning.
     Too many men are satisfied with being the boss of women and they are not likely to relinquish that illogical fallacy. Women are amazing. They create, they care and they lead with compassion and strength. We men are less able to lead because we are less able to understand the details like women can as a rule. Some of us men are able to combine the best of what a human being can be to conclude that we are not all selfish cruel beings but not enough in my book. We men generally put women into a reality where they fear more than enjoy and for that I apologize for all of us. Sadly though the men out there who are still happy with women being property is still a problem but a problem that will be solved because I refuse to let it remain the great injustice it is. Link to post that struck me. https://www.facebook.com/mariahum108/posts/pfbid02N9ygXKyQTP8DU6n1SiNW28DxtkUCNivKooKL2xFsbiBYXmegwSCoiWhAdmJtixk4l

No comments: