Monday, September 23, 2019

conservatism = bitch and complain, and do nothing to help! (#3888)

     This is just one aspect of the scourge of conservatism. When they do decide to tackle a problem it is usually followed by death. Either try to kill the problem off our ignore it and hope it dies away. The conservative following is nothing more than an elitist view exemplified through condescension and prejudice. Here is an example from my daily life. I know this fellow who gets all worked up over the hate radio of limbaugh. Last time he was bitching and complaining about transgenders. He isn't a transgender, knows no transgenders yet is hating on them like he has every moral right to hate them.
     My view is that since I am not a transgender I don't need to judge them because I am not them. If they were doing something wrong that was affecting me like murdering people then I would judge them on their actions of murder not on who they are. To me it is our choice to be whom we want to be as long as it does no harm to any others. Being transgender does no harm to any others. If the fellow I referenced had his way there would be no transgenders at all. But what he doesn't understand is that if it wasn't transgenders hate radio was vilifying for no reason then it would be something else or maybe even he himself whom I am describing.
     The slippery slope of demeaning people for no reason is endless, until of course there are no more people left. So even if the haters got their wishes and all who they could hate were no more then surely they would turn on themselves to hate the littlest differences between themselves, that slippery slope I mentioned earlier. The thing is that if conservatives see a problem and instead tried to help to resolve it as best they could our society would be so much better and easier to live in. But no, they prefer to hate people they don't like because they don't live life like them even though they are doing no harm.

No comments: