Friday, February 14, 2020

The waiting (#4031)

     I can't tell you how much I am tired of waiting for the election to get here. Today I actually celebrated almost half of February being gone. Just because I am not only ticking of the days and weeks but the half months now as well. lol. I have to laugh at myself because otherwise I instead would feel miserable. Nothing is going to ease this anxiety I feel about surviving trump until he is actually voted out. Even then he has a about 2 and a half months more of damage he will likely do before he is ousted either voluntarily or physically on January 20, 2021.
     So while waiting and staying informed as to political news I try to stay as busy as I can in order to while away the time. It is the damn waiting that is hard on me and although the activities I immerse myself in outside of politics are good for me they are still not my full focus. How I will survive this waiting time is hard to tell but suffice it to say the half caf coffee is helping. Anxiety is its own detriment without me helping it along with more anxiety. Doing physical projects around this fixer upper is helpful in that there is always something to do and time spent thinking about improvements is time spent away from my utter and deep disdain for all things trump and his enablers.
     Yet wait and wait is not only my cross to bear but others like me who are going mad because they cannot get rid of trump fast enough. I get that and it is such a burden to live with such a rotten evil disgusting human being as our appointed leader. I mollify myself with the thought that each day gets us closer to the day when he will be brought down from his imaginary thrown. As well the punishment he is deserving of will come on the days after his defeat to whomever is our democratic nominee. Even writing these daily blog posts has become somewhat a burden in that I have to face another 24 hours of harm the bigoted narcissist has unleashed upon us.
     

No comments: