Sunday, March 14, 2021

My own personal life (#4425)

      I cannot remember the last time I spent any time thinking solely about how my life is going and what could change. I have been on cruise control for so long that having thoughts of how I am doing are as unfamiliar to me as me thinking about how anyone else should live their life. I gave up that ridiculous judgmental thinking a long time ago. But for myself I have just not had any reason to consider what is going on with me for quite some time. Just cruising through life fighting hard to maintain my own existence and standing up for those who deserve at least that fighting chance. That the bar is set so high for us just to survive is a shame within the true nature of our species.
      I am hopeful that I still have a shot at a greater happiness than the current more or less happy paradigm I have now and for that I am looking inward for revelation. It isn't hard to find since I am a man of simple needs and wants. But as with all things through time there is always a better way to approach things. If I am being a bit cryptic it is because I am still a person of privacy with a touch of superstition. I don't believe in superstitions but sometimes the better course is to not tempt fate but let it happen without trying to move it one way or another. Sure there are influencers involved but fate will have its way no matter my opinions.
     That I am even considering my own self evaluation at this stage of my life is actually a good thing given that there are surprises out there that are not to be discounted. When one lives an interesting life filled with good intentions and behaviors then the possibilities for a better day tomorrow always increases whether they do or not. So being able to recognize something special and do a little preparation for it cannot but be a better or best move for me personally. So I have spent a few sentences not saying much but let me tell you that there is a lot here from my viewpoint and although I am not saying too much I am saying a ton.

No comments: