Thursday, June 24, 2021

(#4527) I have no sympathy for republican voters who will not use their own brains

      I am getting real good at dismissing from my mindset anyone who is still voting for republicans. I have a hard and fast rule, you vote for republicans you do not exist to me anymore. You really do become a non entity to me. Like space that is taken up by a rock or a rotted pile of debris. I have no time for those who are not about helping all of us to make a better world. Those who are not capable of choosing to do the correct thing in life get nothing from me but dismissal of existence. Now it is much easier to do this to people that are more strangers than not and that is absolutely true. But it becomes harder when family and friends are to be forgotten.
     Yet I have been keeping this principle in my life for so long now that I don't care if you are a sibling or parent, you vote for republicans you fail to exist in my world. I have lost about half my family and only have a few friends anymore that are like me and wish to help the world and not hurt it. But this is my life and for me I get to make the rules. I do not adhere to the traditions of family when it comes to our democracy and how we perceive life if not valued equally. The only action I have to show my utter contempt for those who would be racist, sexist and anti democratic is to remove association and memory of those who were previously in my life.
     It may not matter to many including those family members who have been removed from my life and that is not my concern. My concern is to let them know that a price is paid for being an asshole person. Whether they care or not is irrelevant. What matters to me is to set an example that no one is allowed to hurt our society with their personal deviousness and still be in my life. I do not suffer fools much at all so if their ignorance is at the root of their choice then so much more do I not care a whit about them. We all have a choice to know or not know and not knowing because that is the easier path for them is a disgrace for them and a no brainer for me to blank them out of my life.

No comments: