Tuesday, October 4, 2022

(#4993) I can't seem to focus today

      This post will be about nothing in particular at this moment. I seem to be drawing a blank on what to say if anything. Normally that is not a problem as I have opinions on many subjects. Yet today is just a floating experience. Nothing to anchor me to any real commitment to advocate or surmise. I know what I am going through with tremendous loss but still life goes on and the time for floating through life is not now! Yet here I am. I remember the angst and fear that so many Ukrainians are living through so my little world problems should not be any excuse for me not to keep my wits about me.
     My guess is that I am really tired and need about a weeks worth of sleep. Even 8 straight hours would be a miracle. I was up at 3:30 this morning because on Tuesdays I schedule the watering for trees, bushes, plants, shrubs, and hedges. So taking care of that and doing some light yard work I was done before the sun came up this morning. I have been told by my Doctor to not do anything strenuous until I have the results reported back to me on an EKG that is scheduled for this Thursday. So no using my yard rake to stay ahead of the vast amount of fallen leaves. I get my 5th Covid shot on Monday and my Flu and 2nd Shingles shots on Wednesday. So busy time for me on the medical front.
     I think I just need a nice long uninterrupted sleep. Something that I haven't had in what seems like decades. My mind is always on go so getting it to slow down long enough to let me recharge is difficult. Plus my dogs, who bark at the wind blowing are of little help in the sleep department. Don't misunderstand about my dogs, they come first with me. Same with my cats but luckily they make little noise. So it seems I have written more than enough for a blog post so I will end here and wish all of Ukraine a speedy release from the tyrant putin and we Americans a decisive victory for democrats in the midterm elections.

No comments: