Friday, November 18, 2022

(#5038) My inner motivations

      I guess this post will be about me. I rarely do this but it seems I am today. I have not been able to come up with anything interesting to write about so by default here I am. lol. I really am not that interesting as a person. I get up in the early morning and go about my chores for the my animals and the House. It is only then that I can sometimes think about doing something for myself. In that little bit of information is a world of knowledge about me. I am not considered even by my own self to be a priority. Although lately some physical uncertainties have caught my attention. I am no longer able to labor like I had been used to doing my whole life. Well not as efficiently and as long.
     It is that age has caught up with me and my inner workings are displaying signs that I need to slow down or I will be slowed down or shut down. I do take this serious and have taken steps to get some sort of analysis or prognosis for my future strategies for living. However, I am not concerned too much as I can still do my normal chores without signals to stop. It is the outside yard chores and moving and pushing heavy things that seem to trigger a faintness that is happening all too often. Yet I can stave the faint off. I just need to sit and or kneel for a moment and then I can continue albeit in a much more deliberately slow manner.
     Aside from that though the rest of my day is about how I can improve the conditions around me for others to experience and understand. I have spent the best part of my youth doing the things too many wait to do for retirement. I understood that being alive and vibrant when you are young is much more intelligent than waiting to do when our age has brought us down too many notches. So what is important to me now is what happens to society and the people and animals in it. Persuading the unaware that keeping our existence in an evolving dynamic way is far preferable to maintaining a system that has more flaws than ingenuity.

No comments: