Friday, December 23, 2022

(#5073) Science brings me to life!

      I am laughing to myself thinking about how dull my life would be if I just ignored all that associates with science. I am a being of compassion and curiosity and although my emotions are important my real zest and thirst for life emanates from my need to know. Know all that I am able to process in my antiquated computer like mind. My memory is still good although not as quick to recall as when I was a younger man. As to the consistency of my recall it is still well enough. For those who have given up on learning new and exciting things I can only say how sorry I am that you would stop living in the here and now and have given into slipping toward the past as a safe harbor.
     Fear is to be respected but only as a caution. Not as the impetus to stop living while you are still breathing. I am no wise man nor some version of a foreteller, but I do know what life is like for me. It is an immense and vast opportunity to know the why of what existence is. I will have plenty of time to understand not being alive once that occurs. If possible I will approach not being alive the same way as I do while I am actually alive. Until then existence for me is a journey of evolving into all that is possible within this existence. No truth can be dispelled because it is inconvenient or abuts against any chosen hoped for imagining I may wish for.
     I am most alive when all my bodily sensors are activated and that can only happen when my current state of knowing is enhanced. The breakthrough in nuclear fusion, the pictures from Mars, The Internet, these are all examples of mind blowing paradigms that have occurred in my lifetime and now rock the hell out of my core. See how that works? Activating the life of our cores is the key to living alive instead of giving into the slow process of our neutered demise. Inertia to exist and grow must never leave our personal operating systems. We are the master biological probes that cannot be found anywhere else in the universe. Each of us is an amazing individual of mystery and development. How we choose to exist is more important than anything else within time and space.

No comments: