Friday, August 21, 2026

(#6410) 75 days until the election

      My main focus now is on musk. What is he doing behind the scenes with his technology that I am sure is smarter than I imagine. He is a piece of shit character so nothing is outside his arrogance to attempt. I am still all about paper ballots just because I don't trust technology for now. Anything promoted at making things easier to count or cast ballots at this point to me is a gamble. I would rather elections officials hire many human beings to count ballots than to have some machine spit out a number that to me is not easy to verify without a visual hand count. So why not start and end with visual hand counts and then proceed to total the votes.
     I will be filing a mail in ballot with my registrar when the voting time starts here in my state. I will be taking a picture of it including the ballot number and how I marked the races. That is how much I am concerned about trump winning the midterms even though he is the most vile and loathed president of all time. Something is afoot when trump doesn't even try to win over our votes. It's almost like he knows he is going to win regardless if everyone hates him. That to me is telling and stirs my caution. I know everyone keeps saying the elections are secure but that is what people would say just as they are being manipulated. I don't trust trump and his self servicing acolytes. Even when I don't have concrete evidence of electoral corruption my gut tells me he has a nefarious strategy!
     There is one way to make sure the machines are counting and tabulating correctly and that is to do a hand count with a machine count. If any machine comes up with a variance no matter how small then it needs to be double checked. I won't mind waiting for a longer election night if we are being more careful with our ballot count and tabulation. These votes are the most significant in the history of our nation and making sure they are counted correctly is the highest priority! Like I said, even if we need to hire a massive army of counters to visually acknowledge each vote then so be it. That we have to resort to this level of caution even while we are counting our votes is unprecedented in this disingenuous trumpian time!

No comments: