Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Racism is fear (#3826)

     I don't know how else to describe racism other than to call it fear. Why on Earth would anyone hate someone else just because they are not of the same skin color or hair type. It amazes me that as human beings who are all diverse from each other in many ways would draw the line on such an artificial paradigm. The DNA we all share is human and as such we are all of the same species so why the divergence from acceptance to fear turned into hatred? Again, I come back to fear. I am different than many I guess in that I accept and embrace reality. I am not here to find some comfort zone and then live out my life ignoring reality.
     Granted physically I have planted some roots and have found a patch of dirt to call my own but that is the extent of my comfort zone. In my mind I am open to all who communicate a message of togetherness as a species. It is because when we are all welcoming to each other we are mightier and much more able to advance into the modern future. All of us have gifts from one end of the spectrum to the other so keeping some of us from joining us is absurd, cruel and anti species.
     The one thing about our species that I have observed from my time and space on Earth is that there is no bounds to any of us attaining magnificence if only given an equal opportunity. We don't know which person will be the next genius who will guide us into a brighter and more magnificent future so why would we exclude anyone who could be that person? No human being is above another human being in innovative potential so letting fear, that becomes hatred, come into the determining equation is corrupting and anti human. We humans are not above the animal kingdom when we resort to acts that lower our ability to achieve greatness. Our great attribute is to create something from what we have and turn it into much more, not much less.

No comments: